We’re on the hunt for a senior creative mind and leader to join the Yekpay team. In this role, you will oversee internal creatives in the development.
Be aware: this isn’t a sit-back-and-manage management role. You’ll be expected to jump in, roll up sleeves, and get amongst the work — concepting, executing, producing and crafting — every day.
The perfect candidate has experience with brand thinking at the highest level, but also understands the importance of execution of the smallest detail. They have probably worked for creative agencies, or in-house creative teams. Ideally both. And for at least 6 years.
This person probably has a copywriting background, but we’re open to qualified candidates with an art direction or design background.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with our Head of Creative and Design Lead to manage and run the Yekpay Creative department.
- Directly manage creative teams and copywriters, keeping them on track and delivering on-schedule.
- Provide creative direction, mentorship and “coach up” creatives on your team and throughout the organization.
- Help define and strengthen the beloved Yekpay brand, and enable the world’s creators to tell even more amazing stories.
- Help install a creative process that allows for you and your teams to do their best work, and increase Yekpay’s brand value.
- Be involved in recruiting and hiring additional creative team members
- Regularly report on creative performance; present high-level metrics and takeaways to senior leadership.
- Collaborate daily with teams across Yekpay, including Marketing, Product, Engineering, Community, Biz Dev, and beyond.
- Be a nice human :)
If you’re applying, you should:
- Have 6-10 years of experience leading creative teams for brands in-house or at an agency. Ideally both.
- Have a bachelor’s degree, and a background in either copywriting or art direction
- Be familiar with the Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, and other digital design tools
- Maintain a healthy obsession with creating and advocating for brand identity guidelines
To apply, please send us:
- A brief, non-generic cover letter
- A great resume
- A link to your portfolio