Security and fraud protection at Yekpay
Security is one of the biggest considerations in everything we do. After reading this page if you have any questions, or encounter any issues, please let us know.
Use your card safely
To help prevent reuse of your card, you need to do the following:
- Enter new cards as soon as you receive them.
- Keep your card account numbers and PIN in a confidential place and memorize your PIN.
- Never give anyone the password you use to sign in to your account.
- Check your cards periodically to make sure none of them are lost.
- Destroyed anything that displays your card number, such as bank receipts, tickets, etc.
- Check out the unfamiliar companies through your local consumer protection agency.
- Do not provide your account information unless using the account to pay somethings.
What can we do if you suspect fraud?
Contact your issuing bank or financial institution. Your exporter may want to cancel your current card and issue a new one. Note that if the address has changed, notify it immediately.
If the fake purchase is made using your card, ask your exporter to report fraud and request a new one.You can also contact the relevant credit department to let them know that fraud has taken place. Then the “fraud warning” message will be placed in your file. You must also request a copy of your credit and carefully check it.
HTTPS for secure connections
As you know, the HTTPS protocol transmits encrypted information between the website and the user. In this case, the keys to encryption, encrypt all information (including content and URLs, etc.) securely. Yekpay forces HTTPS for all services using TLS (SSL), including our website and the Dashboard
Every transaction with SSL is secure. We use anti-fraud tools and authentication mechanisms.
- When using email, banking, and online shopping, make sure the site is using the secure HTTPS protocol.
- To ensure the use of HTTPS, check the address of the page at the top of your browser; HTTPS should be seen at the beginning of the address.
- You can click on the lock icon next to HTTPS in the address bar and get more information about the HTTPS protocol used on that site. In this case, the displayed attributes must match the address of the page.
PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
PCI DSS was created in 2004 And it is a collection of policies and procedures for optimizing credit, debit, and cash card cards and protecting cardholders from misuse of their personal information.
Yekpay is certified by the PCI-certified auditor and PCI Service Provider Level1. This is the more accurate level of certification in the payment industry. We use the best security tools and procedures to maintain high security in Yekpay.
Seamless shop makes the payment process on your site very quick and easy. Just create a new Yekpay account so you can accept payments. Yekpay accepts all credit cards through your store. Note that if you wish to use this service, you must comply with our rules.